[GLLUG] File sharing program

Mark Tarquini mark@iametarq.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 15:03:45 -0400

I have been experimenting with "lmule" version 1.1.13.  It does give you search
results but often times downloading something actually takes over night, because
it has to 'get more sources type thing'.  i used to use lobster, but that didn't
work to well for me.  If someone has anything better than lmule or one they
recommend, please send us the information!

-Mark Tarquini
--
"And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." -
Friedrich Nietzsche

mark@iametarq.com
  www.iametarq.com