[GLLUG] Diskless Workstations Using LTSP

Jeff Lawton jeff@idealso.com
22 May 2003 11:21:07 -0400

We have had presentations about the K12ltsp about 6 months ago. but I
also know another would be welcome. I am personal interested in getting
old laptops to network boot I have several that have very nice displays
but are limited in processor and memory. The next Meeting/Potluck/BBQ
is outside at my place and I was thinking some wireless stuff would be
appropriate. It would be very cool to combine the two. network booting
laptops across a wireless network. I can provide the hardware.

Would you and anyone else interested in getting together in advance to
put a presentation together and hammer out the nuances.

BYOWN (Bring Your Own Wireless NIC)