[GLLUG] Flint Area Linux Admin Job

rschapel at edtech.mcc.edu rschapel at edtech.mcc.edu
Mon Nov 3 09:38:45 EST 2003

Hello:
  My names Randy Schapel, I work for Mott Community in Flint Michigan. I
am looking to hire some one for temp work (But Read on!). Some one
fluent in Linux administration. While this position is temporary, if all
the stars align it could (as in maybe) turn into a full time position (I
will explain this throughly, and give you all the details). The pay
isn't where I would like it to be, but the work environment is great
(hay I am a nice guy ;) ), as we are hopefully going to be rolling some
very interesting things in the near future.  The pay is going to be in
the range of 15-20 dollars and hour 40hrs/wk, depending on experience.
If your interested please send you resume to me at
rschapel at edtech.mcc.edu . We have funding now for about 3 months, and
could get additional for upto 6 months.

Somethings where going to be doing (please you don't have to have specific
experience in these areas, but if you thats GREAT)

Setting up a samba environment for ~1100 workstations
Auth Via LDAP
Web portals
Pay for Printing System
Clustering
RealAudio
Postfix

Moderators, if this is something that shouldn't be here, I am sorry, and
let me know and it wont happen again.

--Randy Schapel
Interim Manager of Educational systems
Mott Community College