[GLLUG] DWL-650L2

Pedro Wald computech at ispwest.com
Fri Nov 14 03:58:25 EST 2003

Hello,

The following link point to a possible solution with respect to
the problem relating to the dwl-650:

http://support.dlink.com/faq/view.asp?prod_id=357

So apparently, based on the informationp provided
by the site  my revision (being L1 or L2) is
supported.

Based on the following url I was driven to the
conclusion that mine is a DWL-650L1, even if the
bar code contains the H/W:L2 rather than the
H/W:L1.  (based the shape of the item). Which
makes me think that it is only a revision of firmware.

I will trying them and report back.

By the way, I am also facing some problems regarding
the dwl-120 (it is a wireless usb device); the last
reports about it were very pessimistic. Did anyone try
such device with any level of success.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Pedro Wald