[GLLUG] Looking for an email autoresponder

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Sat Nov 15 13:10:02 EST 2003

On Saturday 15 November 2003 11:44, after a long battle with technology,
Seth Bembeneck wrote:
> I have finally gotten an email server going and would like to add an
> auto responder.
> One of the guides that I have been following for installing postfix,
> mentions mailman. But I can't find it using emerge mailman.

Funny, "emerge -p mailman" tells me that all the mailman ebuilds are
there, but masked.  No problem, just cd /usr/portage/net-mail/mailman
and edit one of the ebuild files, removing the ~ from in front of the
"~x86" , then try emerging it again.

--
   Stupidity got us into this mess--why can't it get us out?