[GLLUG] hotspot

Ashton Shortridge ashton at msu.edu
Thu Nov 20 17:10:41 EST 2003

I seem to recall that several businesses and the City have wireless for the
little plazas in the center of downtown, at the corner of Albert and MAC. I
think the service started in August. Might be a little chilly now.

Vietopia on Grand River between Division and Collingwood has free internet,
but I don't know about wireless. It's a funky little cafe to visit, too.

Ashton

On Thursday 20 November 2003 13:39, Jeffrey Benton wrote:
> As I recall, the Beaner's on Grand River has a hot spot provided by
> Arialink.  They are just a little bit west of downtown E.L.  Starbucks may
> also have one but I am less certain of that one.
>
> - Jeff

-- SNIP --