[GLLUG] I want to mount a W2K folder using the mount command without using g NTLM

Matt Shirilla mshirilla at micim.com
Wed Oct 15 08:57:15 EDT 2003

No I cannot mount a subfolder of a share.  I am no SMB expert but I do not
think there is a provision for mounting a subdirectory of a share built into
SMB.  If this is true then you would have to have a client smart enough to
mount the share first then mount the subfolder. Can a subdirectory of an
mounted Windows share be mounted?