[GLLUG] Installing Java Plugin for netscape

Mark Tarquini mark at iametarq.com
Thu Oct 16 14:16:31 EDT 2003

This is driving me insane.  I cannot for the life of me get the Java 2
Plugin to install properly for Netscape.  I am following the
instructions as best I can from Sun's website, but I seem to be an
idiot.

Now, when I go the website that requires Java (it's for an MSU class)
Netscape just crashes.  Can anyone offer and tips?  Has anyone else had
major issues installing the Java Plugin?  I just hate having to go to a
lab for a windows box...

Thanks,

Mark Tarquini