[GLLUG] Penguicon Registration Rate goes up soon (fwd)

Rich Clark rrclark at rrclark.net
Mon Oct 27 07:13:18 EST 2003

Hi!

I'm writing to introduce myself to all of you.  I'm Secretary of the
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group and LUG-Wrangler for the Penguicon v2.0
conference that will be held April 16-18 2004 at the Detroit Sheraton Novi
located on Haggerty Road north of 8 Mile Rd.  MDLUG will be playing a
major role in supplying computers, connectivity and wireless networking
and are looking to invite members of other LUG's to join us in this
endeavor.  It's an excellent opportunity to get your LUG visibility in
front of hundreds of geeks and science fiction/fantasy fans in one
location.

I'd welcome an opportunity to come to a meeting in the near future to
speak about Penguicon 2.0 and offer up $5 discount coupons for LUG
members.  However!  Note the attached mail below from our Convention
Registration section on how fast you must act to get the lowest rate
possible.  Cut off for the initial $5 discount is November 1st, so get on
over to http://www.penguicon.org/reg_app2.php and sign up ASAP!

Rich
--
DETROIT SUBGENIUS DEVIVAL	Nov 29, 2003  Doors @ 9pm
Magic Stick Theatre	4120-4140 Woodward Ave  Detroit, MI