[GLLUG] xsane - changing scanning devices

Mark Tarquini mark at iametarq.com
Mon Sep 8 13:07:29 EDT 2003

Hello,

I've recently installed xsane.  I cannot figure out how to change the
scanning devices.  I have a tv tuner installed on my pc as well as a
scsi card with the HP Scanjet 4c.  when xsane installed it is selecting
my tv tuner as the scanning device and I can't figure out in the menus
where i can switch it to the HP Scanjet.

I looked through the xsane page, but i didn't find anything that was
about the topic, or i didn't look in the correct place.

thanks for any help anyone can offer!

- Mark Tarquini