[GLLUG] OT: Top posting/Bottom posting

Scott Harrison harris41 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 22 19:59:39 EDT 2003

Mon, 2003-09-22 at 13:14, Matt Graham wrote:
> Please don't top-post.  Message rearranged:

Hi Matt et al:

Looking back through the last 10 GLLUG messages in my
e-mail folder, top-posting appears to be the convention.
For example, every other respondent top-posted to Tom's
original question.  Earlier threads in my mailbox show
a similar pattern.

Top-posting is of course a serious issue for some like you:
http://dissemble.net/tlug-archive/02-10/31747.html

I'd say whatever the list admin wants is cool.
Contact him and suggest he post something
on the relevant website.

Regards,
Scott

--