[GLLUG] Shared Email Accounts

Jeff Vanderlaan jvan at kvc.net
Tue Sep 30 18:15:57 EDT 2003

I have a two person Help Desk team that are both responsible for
checking an email account.  Is IMAP the best solution so both can see
what email has been read and responded to?  Our email server running on
FreeBSD is configured for both IMAP and POP3.  They are both currently
checking it with a POP3 clients set up to leave messages on the server,
but it is starting to get confusing for them due to the bulk of email
they are receiving.  If IMAP is the way to go, does anyone have a
recommendation for a decent Windows based IMAP client?

Jeff