[GLLUG] Re: Opensource Collaboration / Calendar / SchedulingSolution

Brad Fears brad at mtsdev.com
Sat Apr 24 22:45:23 EDT 2004

A quick search for 'groupware' on freshmeat.net reveals about 70 packages
that could possibly suit your needs.  I would suggest filtering those
results by license type (GPL), and programming language (whichever you are
comfortable troubleshooting).  I've experimented with about a dozen
different packages, all of which have their pros and cons.  My preference
is php, so I'd recommend looking at 'phpGroupWare' and 'eGroupWare' (a
fork of phpGroupWare) first.

--Brad Fears