[GLLUG] Distro of Choice?

James Zaldivar zaldivarj at michigan.org
Tue Aug 17 08:22:58 EDT 2004

I have used:  Mandrake, Fedora Core 2, Libranet, Gentoo, and a bunch of
live distros.  I'm still using Libranet and Fedora.  Libranet is really
great - It's Debian with an easy installer and some custom admin tools
that are very nice.  You get all the benefits of using Debian and none
of the problems.  They're about to come out with a new version soon, but
Libranet costs money.  Their current version is available for free
download though.

I really like Fedora, too, but I don't need to tell you about it, now do
I?