[GLLUG] SuSE + Novell?

Craig Weaver craigw at cctechservices.com
Tue Aug 17 17:06:39 EDT 2004

I have used both, there is no difference except install time.  Unless of
course you build your own local mirror of the SuSE FTP directories.

I actually enjoy having the "free" DVD from novell which makes the
install process much faster.  It still uses YOU to update and you still
choose whatever mirror you desire.

Craig