[GLLUG] Commerical Presentations

Jeff lawton jeff at idealso.com
Thu Dec 16 13:21:52 EST 2004

IMHO this may need to be decided on a case by case basis. I would like
to hear a presentation about what IBM is doing in the open source world.
But  may not be interested in some other topic. I suspect this is the
view of many people. An idea would be to poll the list and ask if any
one is interested in a particular presentation. If the responses hit x
number of users the we have a go otherwise decline the presentation.

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
517-669-4235