[GLLUG] Re: Commerical Presentations

Chick Tower c.tower at express56.com
Fri Dec 17 19:59:29 EST 2004

I think that any presentation at a GLLUG meeting should have something to do
with open source projects, whether it be about Linux or the BSDs in general,
a specific distro, application or development software, or even hardware, if
any comes about.  Even such broad subjects such as how to do something, like
code Web sites or use databases or play music, are fine with me, as long as
it can be done with open source software.  If commercial entities want to
make presentations under these guidelines, I say let them.  My only concern
would be having too many of them, but I don't think we'll have that problem.
I guess four to six times a year would be my maximum tolerance.

                                         Chick Tower