[GLLUG] Call for Presentations

asenchi at asenchi.com asenchi at asenchi.com
Sat Dec 18 15:42:36 EST 2004

Hello Everyone,

      It's a little late, but it is that time again!

      So come one, come all - step right up and volunteer to spread knowledge
      with a presentation at a GLLUG meeting.

      We need people, we currently have none schedule for the next couple of
      months (sorry my schedule has been crappy).

      I've got one volunteer that I need to email to see if I can setup a date
      (Clay), but I need more.  Who's it going to be? YOU?  Great, then email
      me today and lets get this baby scheduled.

      Presentations are anything GLLUG topic related that you would like to
      share, experiences, code or program usage.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Thanks.

--
 * -- Asenchi --