[GLLUG] Boy, do I feel dumb.

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Fri Jan 9 13:26:11 EST 2004

I left a plastic bag containing a Linksys 5-port switch, the AC adapter
for the switch, and spindle with about 15 CD-R blanks at the meeting
last night.  Didn't remember it until I got home and needed to plug the
switch back in.  If anyone has this bag, mail me and I'll swing by and
pick it up at a time/place that's convenient for you.

--
   The night passed like a kidney stone: painfully and with the help of
   major sedatives.   --T. Delgado, Lyttle Lytton winner, 2001