[GLLUG] Comcast issue

C. Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Thu Jan 29 16:13:50 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 22:24, Seth Bembeneck wrote:
> Speaking of Mozilla mail, I would have done it already, but I have not found
> out how to export it back to Outlook 2002. Actully, I'm thinking of Mozilla
> Thunderbird (Is that the same as Mozilla mail?)

Yes and no. Thunderbird, as you may be aware, is designed to be a
standalone replacement of Mozilla's Mail component. (Just as Firebird is
destined to replace Mozilla's Navigator component.) I've heard of people
who use Thunderbird all the time and love it, but it's still very much
in development. If you want something solid for daily use, Mozilla 1.5
is still top dog (er, reptile) for web browsing and email.

Charles Ulrich
--
http://bityard.net