[GLLUG] Still having problems

Gary Holbrook gholbrook at digitalintuition.com
Mon Jul 12 08:42:34 EDT 2004

I haven't followed this thread, so I apologize if someone covered this
already.  Have you tried updating your BIOS, or disabling some kernel
features when you boot and install?  ACPI comes to mind, although I would be
surprised to find it in the installer kernel.

The reason I mention this is that I've had some pretty funky PC install
problems related to ACPI code when installing windows.