[GLLUG] OT: For Sale, Mac Performa 6200CD

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Sun Jul 25 22:41:19 EDT 2004

While we're selling stuff, I've been meaning to offer this to folks in the
local area.

Apple Macintosh Performa 6200CD

Comes with:
  * keyboard & mouse
  * 14" monitor
  * internal 14.4 modem
  * all original software and manuals plus some
  * Color StyleWriter printer
  * upgraded memory from 8MB to 16MB (might go higher, takes 30-pin sticks)
It's in very good condition, looks like it's hardly been used. Oddly enough,
it didn't run NetBSD last time I looked, but should run a recent version of
MkLinux. I can check, if that's a selling point for anyone.

A few months ago it was listed on ebay for around $50 but without all the
extras. I'll take $45 or so. Pick up only... I live on the west side of
Lansing and work in DeWitt.

Thanks,

Charles Ulrich
--