[GLLUG] burning cds

Seth Seger nerdindiskies at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 01:38:21 EDT 2004

Hi, I'm a linux newbie, and I'm trying to explore as
many different distros as possible, and learn as much
as I can.  Since high-speed internet service isn't yet
available where I live, a friend of mine gave me
fedora core on cd.  The problem is they're iso's (I
guess that was the only way he had available), and I'm
trying to create usable cds from them.  I'm using k3b
0.10 as my burning software, with suse 9.0.  Can
anyone guide me in the right direction as to how to
make this work?  Also, I've seen GLLUG emails over the
past couple weeks or so talking about using commands,
apparently in the command shell or something.  Is it
better/easier to just burn cds this way?  How would I
do that?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!