[GLLUG] Hosting Providers

Joe Doss joe at inf7.net
Mon Mar 29 10:28:25 EST 2004

I work at Liquidweb.com and had my hosting plan before I started working
there.  I liked the company so much I asked if they were hiring and
almost 2 years later I am still breaking servers and busting script
kiddys.

/start plug

We try our best to make sure your site/server is running fast and since
our new data center was built in the summer of '03 our company has
really taken off.  This allows us to offer better customer service and
quality hosting plans.  Plus, you have alot of GLUG list members that
work there as well.

So in short.  Go with Liquidweb.com because us Systems Admins there are
the coolest and we have a fishcam for our fishtank!!
(http://fishcam.liquidweb.com)

/end plug

P.s.  I rarely break servers, Scollins is in charge of all overwrites of
/etc =P