[GLLUG] Off Topic Hard Drive Question

Mark Tarquini mark at iametarq.com
Tue Mar 30 17:27:08 EST 2004

Thanks for all the input.  Luckily (i think) the laptop is not mine.
I'm trying to just give the girl a temporary solution until she contacts
her friend who works at Sony to send her a new drive.

To satisfy her, umm, demands, I showed her that ME would not install
either on it, she had ME before, hoping to prove to her that it wasnt
just XP or 2K not working.  XP and 2K do install, well, they locked up
completely twice, but then when you're using it, it will lock randomly.

On a more amusing note, you should hear the screeching noise the HD
makes every so often. =)

thanks again. =)

-Mark

--