[GLLUG] up2date Error

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Fri Nov 5 01:18:08 EST 2004

Is this like a RH <=9 box that hasnt been updated in quite a while? (or a
new install) They switched certificates and it caused a problem that was
similar to that, and you had to manually go grab a new version of up2date
rpm install that so you had the new certifcate. Because their certifcate
had expired.

I am not sure that was the exact error, but it the cert you have expired
in say 2003, then possibly the routine that is kicking out this error
thinks your clock is a year ahead.

That is my 1am I am dead tired guess.

Sean