[GLLUG] Mailing List Spam :)

Robert G. Brown bob at whizdomsoft.com
Fri Oct 15 04:04:26 EDT 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:24:58 -0500, Chick Tower wrote:

>Dennis, does the GLLUG mailing list have any spam filters?  If so, they need
>to be tweaked.  Some spam on the subject of GEEK JEOPARDY is getting through.

I hadn't noticed any SPAM on this topic, but I did post a couple of
announcements about this event on this mailing list. KLUG invites
members of this list to participate in an event that is of interest
to all Linux user groups in the area.

You are more than welcome to post announcements of GLLUG events on
the KLUG mailing list. We are interested in promoting cooperation
and joint participation with everyone.

                                               Regards,