[GLLUG] Want Linux newbie session topics and materials from MLUG?

Whil Hentzen lug at hentzenwerke.com
Wed Sep 1 23:10:07 EDT 2004

On Monday 30 August 2004 14:29, Charles Ulrich wrote:
> I don't think anyone would object to that at all. The whitepapers look they
> would make for excellent material for our own LUG presentations and
> notification of new ones would definitely count as on-topic for this list.

Good deal. Will do.

> Also, you said that you're a part-time publisher and I noticed that a
> number of your titles have to do with Linux and open source software... it
> wouldn't be such a bad thing if you wanted to insert a little plug for
> those in with the announcements.

Well, I'm fairly low-key. There's a self-promotion blurb in the back of the
whitepapers. I figured that's enough for now. We'll probably do some sort of
promotion/deal sometime in the future for UGs. But thanks for mentioning it!

--
Whil

Moving to Linux: Freedom, Choice, Security, Opportunity
http://www.hentzenwerke.com