[GLLUG] Meeting Minutes - 9 September, 2004

Hampton, Rodney rodney.hampton at jnli.com
Fri Sep 10 09:10:47 EDT 2004

Charles et. al.

http://dcg.s5.com/old-main/index.html
Checkout the DCC south of Detroit, they were going to close their doors and
offered MDLUG a chance to get their non-profit status through some merge
with MDLUG.

Also check out KLUG, they've gone the non-profit route.
http://www.kalamazoolinux.org/

Good luck!

Rodney Hampton
http://www.hamptonandassociates.net