[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, September 23

John Lewis jkl714 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 17:08:56 EDT 2004

Well, I think it has a 1 gig drive in it and 64megs of ram. More is always
better. I have a 1.2gig and a 2.1gig SCSI hard drives laying around here
somewhere. I planned to shove the 2.1g into it at some point. I have
absolutely none experience with Solaris, very little with linux. I would
describe myself as a displaced Amiga user that has been forced to subsist on
Windows 98 for the past three years.

I'm still wondering what I need to bring along. I'm assuming everything.
That monitor is a bugger to carry, much less get into and out of the car.

---