Re: [GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, September 23

impact at absoluteinsight.net impact at absoluteinsight.net
Wed Sep 22 23:14:01 EDT 2004

I would bring my box, or a box, but its a bit bulky, and bumming rides +
box = bad.  I do have a project I would like a bit of help on, been
planning to do it for a little while, found an explanation on how to do
it, but I'm not overly familiar with iptables and routing, so I was
wondering if there would be anyone at the meeting who knows enough
about tables and routing to just kinda walk me through the commands and
explain a bit more in depth what they do (so i understand, and am not
just blindly following)?
Finishing off the not bringing box comment, I can set up an SSH in, is
that good enough?  Or should i set up VNC or something along those
lines?

Docs I would like help with:
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html (main one)
http://linux-ip.net/html/adv-multi-internet.html