[GLLUG] SMTP HELO/Spam Question

Brad Fears brad at tricountywebdesign.com
Thu Sep 30 10:42:34 EDT 2004

But that still doesn't explain why I can send a test message from Hotmail
from the same dialup IP and it goes through fine.  I would assume that
spamassassin is checking the same connecting IP regardless of which mail
server I'm sending from.  I have to assume that the Hotmail server is
either concealing that connecting IP or changing it somehow.

--Brad Fears