[GLLUG] Penguicon

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Apr 4 11:50:40 EDT 2005

Okay, I'm not normally one to hype a con, but this year I've been accepted
as a presenter at Penguicon on April 24 from 1 to 2.  I'll be presenting
on my favorite topic, CGI Programming in C and C++.  If you've already
seen my presentation on the topic, I won't be covering any new ground, but
it will hopefully be a lot clearer.  They've also put me on a time limit
so I'll only be able to ramble on for an hour.

Clay
--
Lazarus Notes from Lazarus Internet Development
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/