[GLLUG] Gone Wired Cyber-Cafe

GJG ggrant at detroitaerospace.com
Sat Apr 9 09:57:53 EDT 2005

I am in the same position. Between Oracle launches, new infrastructure
deployment, a QA project, and a new B2C site deployment I seem to spend
most evenings and weekends putting out fires and staying late in
meetings. Somehow living in Owosso, working in Detroit and GLLUG
meetings in Lansing are not working out as I had hoped. If something
does not give way, I will have to beg Craig Weaver to bring the LCD
projector and switches to the group. Oh, did I mention that I also
decided to gut out my kitchen two weeks ago and have been up every night
trying to get it back together before my wife, kids, dog, and cats find
a new home =)

General