[GLLUG] Gone Wired Cyber-Cafe

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:05:26 EDT 2005

Here's the link I sent out a while ago to an article with a couple of
photographs.

http://www.lansingcitypulse.com/050323/features/index3.asp

Gone Wired Cafe
• Owners: Colleen and Cameron Davis and Kevin Marsh
• Open since: March
• Address: 2032 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing
• Phone: 853-0550
• Hours: 6 a.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Friday and Saturday