[GLLUG] PHPNuke

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed Apr 20 08:40:22 EDT 2005

Frank Tuma said:
> I would love to see a presentation on Mambo Open Source. I installed it
> and
> messed around a bit, but I would love to see what someone with experience
> does with the system. Maybe a dual-presentation on PHPNuke and Mambo and
> using CMS's in general.

I don't know jack about Mambo or PHPNuke, but if you're interested in
learning what can be done with a CMS I have my own package that I can
show.  Catch me privately at the next meeting and I can give you a demo.

Clay
--
Lazarus Notes from Lazarus Internet Development
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/