[GLLUG] Service support software

Eric Miller eric.john.miller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:50:21 EDT 2005

My wife's bugging me to organize the information for the growing list of
"friends" and family I provide tech support to. It's starting to get
complicated and she wants to help me keep track of it all.

I'm google-ing for service support and crm software but I know some of
you might already be using something - so I thought I'd ask for
suggestions. Something that can issue/track trouble tickets, provide a
knowledge base so I can search for prior solutions to problems, and
billing I guess for a start. Any other features I should look for?

Eric