[GLLUG] Presentations, Website, Meeting Announcement

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Mon Aug 29 00:50:53 EDT 2005

Mark and Andy,

I wasn't able to attend last week's meeting, but I thought I read
somewhere that Jeff was going to bring a listing of the LPI topics that
will be covered. Did that by chance happen? If not, we'll get that info
up on the list so you guys (and others) can have a look and note any
sections that you would be comfortable presenting.

Thanks,
Charles

a hard copy of the LPI materials.

http://bityard.net