[GLLUG] Re: Dreamweaver alternative?

Paul Eric Miller millere at msu.edu
Wed Aug 31 20:48:34 EDT 2005

> Hi gang, just a quick question, it there a Dreamweaver alternative
> for Linux?
> I'm not very good with coding, so it need to be close to dreamweaver.
> []'s
> Eduardo

http://www.openlaszlo.org/

Fast.   Scalable.   Open.

The OpenLaszlo platform allows developers to create applications with the
rich user interface capabilities of desktop client software and the
instantaneous no-download Web deployment of HTML. These applications run on
all leading Web browsers on all leading desktop operating systems from a
single XML code base. Earthlink, Yahoo, Behr Paint, La Quinta and any many
others rely on OpenLaszlo to deliver state-of-the-art applications serving
millions of users. The OpenLaszlo platform is open source and free for
development and deployment.
The OpenLaszlo Difference
With OpenLaszlo, you can make web applications that offer a cinematic user
experience while being dramatically more interactive and professional that
the traditional HTML application.