[GLLUG] Jobs

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:31:27 EST 2005

Hey anyone know of anybody hiring? something low level like technician or
help-desk, maybe intern level. I need a job like yesterday. I'm A+, Net+.
and have had laptop experience. I just lost my job... and don't have much
money put away. so... if anyone can help me find something. or suggest
places to look.

--
The 10 commandments of Network Administration (www.newsforge.org)
I. Thou shalt make regular and complete backups