[GLLUG] My new member into

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Dec 15 10:35:44 EST 2005

On Wednesday 14 December 2005 20:51, Christian J. Patterson IBMCATE
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Probably should introduce  myself. I’m a long time (10+ years)
> AIX/Linux admin, who likely will  never make one of the weekday
> meetings (live in Owosso, work in Auburn  Hills), but thought I could
> take part in the e-mails.
>
>   I  have most of the standard skills, with some odd items like LTSP,
>  clustered web farms, and several commercial packages for AIX.
>

>   CJP

Hi Christian, and welcome to the list. Hope you can make it out to a
meeting occasionally as most people end up having rather a good time
chatting it up with fellow geeks. There are one or two semi-regular
visitors that hail from Flint, so perhaps car-pooling would be an
option some nights. As you may know, there's also the Metro Detroit
LUG, they might hold meetings closer to where you work.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com