[GLLUG] Penguicon 3.0 Registration Reminder

Neal Probert nprobert at probestar.com
Tue Feb 1 18:03:56 EST 2005

Penguicon $35 Prereg deadline extended

Did you look at today's date and realize you missed the deadline for
Penguicon's $35 pre-registration rate by "that" much? Are you kicking
yourself because you meant to preregister by January 31st, but you
forgot to do it?  Don't despair! You aren't out of luck after all! This
could be your Lucky Day!  :-)
Because our mailing went out late, we had decided to extend the deadline
on the mail-in preregistrations by one week to February 7th. After
thinking it over we decided it was only fair to extend that deadline for
on-line preregistrations too. So, if you meant to do it by now, or you
have just decided this was the sign you were looking for to tell you to
preregister for Penguicon 3.0, you can still get the $35 rate. But act
quickly, because the extension is only good until 11:59:59 February 7
th. As of February 8th, the rate will increase to $40 until March 31st.
After that, it will be $45 at the door.

So click on this link, and get your preregistration in now:
http://penguicon.org/reg_app2.php

Kimba Wilson
Penguicon 3.0 Pre-registration

Neal Probert
Penguicon 3.0 Lug Wrangler

If you get this twice, sorry about that.  Email tends to explode in
unexpected ways.

--

        *** ProbeStar Technical Systems, LLC.  ***
 Design & Development of Embedded Systems or Instrumentation

==// Neal W. Probert (President)       / Email: nprobert at probestar.com //
=// Web: www.probestar.com            / Phone: 734-834-7805           //=
// Fax:                              / Cell: 734-834-7805            //==