[GLLUG] Re: Board Meeting

David Smith smithd98 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 6 16:54:48 EST 2005

I developed a rough rough draft of a business plan in November.  I'm
thinking we can use this plan as a starting point for discussions at the
first Board Meeting Tuesday January 11.

I've posted it here: http://www.msu.edu/~smithd98/gllug_business_plan.pdf

Please let me know what you think of it.

--dave
David Smith

(517) 944-1872
smithd98 at msu.edu