[GLLUG] calendar and email

Mike Szumlinski szumlins at mac.com
Wed Jul 6 14:09:51 EDT 2005

If you have a public server somewhere that allows for WebDAV
publishing, you can build a little sync for iCal.  I currently have
my calendars and my wife's both sync to our local server behind a
firewall at home and then sync again to my .Mac account so I can get
them at work/on my PDA, etc.  If you don't have the option of a .Mac
account (in linux/windows land), just skip that step and publish the
calendars in a password protected webdav directory.

I'm sure there is a linux iCal-like client out there, but I haven't
used linux in a couple of years now so I can't recommend.

-Mike