[GLLUG] Did gllug.org barf?

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Thu Jul 7 15:21:30 EDT 2005

On Thursday 07 July 2005 14:05, after a long battle with technology,
Jeff Lawton wrote:
> Matt Graham wrote:
> >I was going to upload the "CD Burn Box" script and all of its
> > supporting bits (sample config file, sample default icon, etc.) to
> > the website, but www.gllug.org isn't responding to pings or HTTP
> GLLUG.org is back. DNS has propegated to here.

OK!  I had tried this 24 hours before my first message; it didn't work
then and I figured that it was just temporary, but 24 hours is kind of
a long time.  I submitted a link to the tarball on the Mambo pages;
someone with admin privileges needs to review it or something.  Direct
link is http://crow202.dyndns.org/~mhgraham/cdburnbox-0.5.tar.gz ,
contains .pl and .pm, a default icon, a sample config file, and README
and TODO files.

--
   I find that having a pint or two is a good problem-solving technique.
   Especially if it's vodka rather than beer.