[GLLUG] PHP Help

Nick Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 12 13:11:20 EDT 2005

Hey Everybody!

  I've involved myself with a company that needs some documentation written
for a product they are producing.  They are going to be publishing RSS feeds
with certain data, and they would like examples in all the major web-based
languages to be included in their documentation.  Currently, they have docs
written for ASP.NET, ASP Classic, MM/BD Coldfusion.  We were looking for
somebody to help us write some documentation on implementing the RSS feeds
in PHP.  If you are interested, please email me back at kwiatk27 at msu.edu.
We do have a budget for this project, and are willing to pay per-hour for
the work completed.

Thanks!

-Nick Kwiatkowski