[GLLUG] ERIC RAYMOND appearing in KALAMAZOO

bob at whizdomsoft.com bob at whizdomsoft.com
Sun Jul 24 21:34:13 EDT 2005

The Kalamazoo Linux Users Group, in cooperation with the Western Michigan
University Haworth School of Business, is VERY pleased to announce that:

ERIC S. RAYMOND

The prolific author, software developer, observer, analyst, stimulating speaker
and leader in Open Source Software development and promotion.

Will be our speaker for a SPECIAL MEETING of KLUG on August 9th.

Eric's books, articles and programs have spurred the growth and definition of the
movement that has produced so much of the software every one of us uses every day.
Many of us rely on tools that Eric built over the years as well.

Location:
WMU Kalamazoo Campus
Schneider Hall
Room 2000 (Room 1120 for overflow)
Doors open at 6 p.m.
Program starts at 7 p.m.
Again: August 9th, 2005

See our website (http://www.kalamazoolinux.org) for more details. If you have any
question, please send them to me via private reply.

							Thanks and Regards,