[GLLUG] ACD.net VoIP?

Mel Wade mwade at misda.org
Sun Jul 31 23:49:20 EDT 2005

We are still in the process of setting up some VoIP with ACD.net.  We have worked with them for the last 3 years on data services and have been very happy with their support.  I've worked with companies that were really slick on the surface and been hollow otherwise.  ACD is honest and upfront.

Keep in mind that VoIP is a new technology in general and has not been completely refined.  I think that ACD will keep up with the latest technology.

Mel Wade, IT Director
Michigan Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
517.316.1581
517.316.1584 Fax