[GLLUG] Meeting Thursday, June 2

Charles Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Thu Jun 2 13:19:02 EDT 2005

(I'm getting really bad about this. Even had a stickynote on my monitor and
everything.)

Another weekly GLLUG meeting is scheduled to be held at the Gone Wired
cybercafe in Lansing at 6:00PM. Gone Wired is at 2021 E Michigan Ave in
Lansing on the north side of the street between N Clemens and Fairview
avenues. Here is a map with the (approximate) location:

http://tinyurl.com/7mh2w

Agenda:

- Board Meeting
- MythTV Project
- Penguicon Terminal Server Planning
- and more!

If you can at this late stage, please take a moment to RSVP if you plan to
attend this meeting so that we can get a general idea of how many will show
up. Just reply to this message (with the GLLUG list address in the "To:"
field) indicating your desire to attend and/or change the message Subject to
"RSVP". Thanks!

--
http://bityard.net