[GLLUG] Re: CD-burning box: suggestions needed!

tk3000 at comcast.net tk3000 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 20:32:58 EDT 2005

Yeah, I also believe that a distro like Slackware in its last instantiation; now 10.1 should be present, since it is a very traditional distro and a reference for what linux is all about; and since I have the isos I could provid a cd. Maybe another distro to be considered is the auditor (contains all kind of stuff to do penetration test, audit and crack wifi networks; such as aircrack, void, etc).  auditor's website: http://new.remote-exploit.org/index.php/Main_Page.

Regards,
Pedro Wald